Refund Policy / Complaints Policy / Registered Office
RESCHEDULING/CANCELLATIONS OF CONSULTATIONS
Full Refund of Consultation fee if notice is given a minimum of 1 week before consultation.
Elite Surgical reserve the right to amend, change or cancel clinic appointment times at short notice depending on clinical or administrative needs and will not be held liable for any costs incurred.
RESCHEDULING/CANCELLATIONS OF SURGERY
- 5.1 Rescheduling – if the Patient needs to reschedule the surgery date, unless there are extenuating circumstances an administration fee will apply as follows:
- 0-7 days £1,000
- 8-14 days £500
- 2 weeks £250
This policy does not affect the 14 day period of reflection (section 5.2)
- 5.2 Cancellations of bookings – Elite Surgical recommend that the Patient considers all aspects of the procedure for at least 14 days after the Consultation with the Surgeon. For up to 14 days following the Consultation, should the Patient wish to cancel the procedure, the deposit and any monies paid for the procedure are fully refundable, with the provision that the Company has been notified by recorded or guaranteed post to,The Elite Surgical Limited, The Oakley, Kidderminster Road, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 9AY. The Company reserves the right to retain any recoverable costs incurred for arranging transport/travel. After the 14-day period of reflection, the following monies would be retained/payable to defray some of the costs incurred:
- Cancellations made over 2 weeks prior to surgery date – 25% of the total cost
- Cancellations made 8-14 days prior to date of surgery – 50% of the total cost
- Cancellations made 7 days or less prior to and including date of surgery – 75% of the total cost
- Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to date of surgery – 100% of the total cost
- 5.3 Cancellations for medical reasons
- Cancellations necessary due to previously unknown medical conditions will be rescheduled where possible. If after reasonable consideration the indicated medical condition prevents rescheduling of the procedure, then refund of the monies paid will be given in full to the patient.
- Cancellations due to pre-existing medical conditions which were known by the Patient but undisclosed prior to booking the Procedure will be refunded in line with section 5.2 of this contract.
- If the procedure is abandoned intra-operatively due to unforeseen medical conditions, Elite Surgical will retain sufficient monies to cover the costs incurred by the Company as reasonably deemed fit and in accordance with these terms and conditions
- 5.4. Pre-booked appointments for cosmetic or other surgery may be cancelled at any time prior to Consultation and will receive a full refund including the deposit. Cancellations after the Consultation will be refunded in line with section 5.2 above. This does not apply to minor surgery procedures.
- The facts of the complaint
- The complainant’s name, address and telephone number
- The relationship of the complainant to Elite Surgical
- Tell the complainant that we have a complaints procedure
- Tell the complainant what will happen next and how long it will take
- Where appropriate, ask the complainant to send a written account by post or by E mail so that the complaint is recorded in the complainant’s own words.